IriCoreLite is an iris recognition library that provides various application programming interfaces (APIs) and functions to be used for developers or integrators to develop iris recognition-based applications.
IriCoreLite is designed for large-scale iris identification applications on PC and enterprise applications using IriTech’s iris scanners on Windows and Linux platforms.
IriCoreLite consists of various accurate iris segmentation and fast matching algorithms utilizing extensive image processing tasks. IriTech’s highly-acclaimed iris recognition technology has been examined and proven in many systems and evaluated by prestigious organizations such as NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- Highly accurate iris segmentation for feature extraction based on variable multi-sector analysis and non-linear segmentation
- Robust to various obstructions to the images due to different levels of illumination with strong image enhancer
- Power occlusion detection algorithm to remove eyelids and eyelashes
- Fast and accurate iris matching algorithm for large-scale applications
- Strong image quality assessment algorithm
- Reliable performance in NIST tests with existing public database
- Thread-safe capability supports for multithread applications