IriMaster™ is IriTech’s state-of-the-art middleware server software that provides a complete set of iris recognition related functions (enroll, verify, identify, de-duplicate).
IriMaster™ is designed to make integration into a legacy enterprise infrastructure easy and to meet the challenges of large-scale biometric identification systems such as national ID programs, Customs and Border Protection immigration systems, and access control systems.
Additional features include enhanced security and the ability to handle compressed records.
- Provide functions for enrollment, verification, identification, and de-duplication utilizing IriTech’s state-of-the-art iris recognition algorithms.
- Support transactions and secure data exchange using SSL, WS-Security, WS-Secure Conversation, WS-Security Policy to ensure the data integrity and confidentiality of data between client and server.
- Secures the data exchange between server and IriTech’s cameras to ensure device-level encryption using PKI security infrastructure for tamper-proofing.
- Web Service API supports scalable, secure, service-oriented architecture (SOA) to enable different clients (written in Java, .NET or Web application) and platforms (can be deployed on Windows or Linux).
- Utilizing the clustering features of application servers and hardware redundancy to allow services to be stopped, replaced automatically in case of hardware failure.
- IriMaster is a server-side software designed to scale from small size system operating on single PC to large scale systems running on several distributed servers. The growth of databases and system load can be easily handled by load balancers and hardware additional.
- Utilizing the fast and accurate matching algorithm together with smart index to perform searching in huge database in real-time manner.
- Handle all kinds of images in different formats including raw images, bitmap images (BMP), compressed images(JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, etc.).
- Compatible with all ISO standards including ISO 19794-6(2005, 2010).
- Provide a flexible pay-as-you-go pricing model that scales with number of templates handled by IriMaster.